Powered By Blogger

Friday 29 March 2013

Mosaic beach hut fest!

Hello to all my blog friends!

I haven't blogged for a week or two because I have been waiting for some exciting mosaic news, which has been simmering, to share with you - but it's not quite ready yet - sorry!  As soon as it is, I'll let you know!  I can say that it is making something I have never made before, and will mean a lot to me.  Now, zip it, Felicity!

In the mean time, I have been busy making mosaic beach huts as summer really must be on the way... somewhere!  I really enjoy going to town with the bright colours of the huts, contrasting with the muted sand and sky.

If they are your thing, here are the details about ordering..

So, here's the MOSAIC BEACH HUT wall hanging deal!
Three sizes to fit all budgets - all prices incl UKP&P via PayPal using felicityball@justmosaics.co.uk
10cm x 15cm - 2 huts - £28
15cm x 20cm - 2 huts - £39 (3D)
20cm x 30cm - 3 huts - £75 (3D)
I can accommodate most colour combos - pls email me the details.





In the meantime...


HAPPY EASTER!

Felicity x

No comments:

Post a Comment