Powered By Blogger

Sunday 2 March 2014

Original mosaics for Mother's Day!

Forgive my little plug, blog friends!

Here in the UK, Mother's Day is on March 30th and my flower mosaics cost the same or even less than a bouquet of flowers - and my mosaics last forever!!

So, do take a look in my Folksy shop and see if anything catches your eye - and if your Mum's (or yours!) favourite flower isn't there, I will do my best to oblige - I love making new mosaics!  As always, I am happy to ship overseas, but it does cost a little more, so perhaps you could send me an email to sort it out.

https://beta.folksy.com/shops/felicityball/collections/102971

I would really appreciate you showing them a bit of Google love and sharing, if you like them!

Thank you and hope to hear from you!

Felicity x


No comments:

Post a Comment