Powered By Blogger

Sunday 8 January 2017

Thinking ahead for my mosaic business ...

Happy new year, blogger friends!

With my business this year, I am going to try and learn from last year's mistakes - that's a good start to the year, isn't it?!
Let me explain. As you can imagine, my mosaics take a long time to make - I cut and stick every single tile myself.  Of course, I'm not complaining - I am very lucky and love my work.  But I am determined to improve my planning this year.  With that in mind, I am now using  'The Maker's Yearbook' devised by fellow maker, Nicola Taylor to help us all achieve this - do take a look at her website - it is so helpful!  www.makersbusinesstoolkit.com

Last year, I received orders for my popular mosaic bistro tables too late for me to make them in time for spring and summer.  I did make them all in the end, but felt terrible, when the sun was shining and my customers didn't have their tables to sit at.

So, I know it only January and sunny days seem along way away, but I am now encouraging everyone to make their orders now, so that all shall be well and you can enjoy a glass of something the minute the air warms and the sun shines.



For more details, please visit my website and treat your patio to a lovely table and a mosaic piece of art!  www.felicityballmosaics.com

Thank you for reading and I would be really grateful if you could share my blog with your family, friends, and followers.

Until next time ...
Felicity x

No comments:

Post a Comment